The discount is $10 off the regular cost. This makes Yoga Insurance Plus one of the lowest-cost yoga insurance options available.
How do you get the discount?
Click here and mention Yoga Baron referred you. There’s no obligation to buy.
How much does Yoga Insurance Plus cost?
Regularly it’s $159. With the Yoga Baron discount, it costs you $149 per year. There is no membership fee whatsoever (many yoga insurance programs require you become a member of their organization to purchase insurance).
What is Yoga Insurance Plus?
Yoga Insurance Plus is an insurance provider offering policies specifically for yoga teachers and studios. Their policy is underwritten by Lloyds of London, one of the world’s preeminent insurance underwriters.
What is the coverage provided by Yoga Insurance Plus?
In a nutshell, your coverage is:
- Professional, General (trip and fall) and Product Liability Insurance – $2 million per occurrence, $3 million annual aggregate, $2 million product aggregate – No master policy aggregate limits!
- Rental Damage Insurance $100,000
- Occurrence Form coverage for General Liability; Claims Made coverage with two year extended reporting period for Professional and Product Liability
- Lost or Stolen Equipment Insurance $1,000
- Identity Theft Insurance $15,000
- FREE Business Web Site – Absolutely Free – No Hidden Costs!
- Online Application – Instant Coverage
- $149/year for Yoga Baron Readers!
How does Yoga Insurance Plus work?
YIP offers individual policies. An individual policy who is a yoga studio owner can include the business name as an insured. Corporations and/or partnerships can be added as well.
How do I apply for Yoga Insurance Plus?
Click here and either call toll free or fill in the form. Be sure to mention Yoga Baron referred you to get the $149 price.
More yoga insurance information
For more information about purchasing yoga insurance, read my in-depth yoga insurance article with questions to ask any insurance provider as well as a price comparison chart of yoga insurance providers.